2023 Malibu M220
About This Boat
- CS Bimini Top – Gen II | CS Boat Cover | Malibu Monsoon M6Di Engine | Surf Pipe
- 3 Outlet Heater | Arctic White Graphics | Sound System – M220 Pack
- Subwoofer | Transom Remote | Tower Mirror – PTM Panoramic
- Arctic White Speakers Rev 10s | Arctic White Speakers Rev 10’s 2nd set
- Tower Amp | Arctic White tower hoop and arch | Surf Gate
- Power Wedge III | Deck Trac | Power Lift Helm Seat & Swivel
- Soft Grip Flooring | Sport Dash w/ Rotary Joystick & wireless charging
- Wakeview Seating | Wakeview Bench Seat w/integrated table
- Walkover Filler Cushion | Wideview Backup Camera
- Battery Option 3 | Flip Down Step Board
- 3 pair pull up cleats | Docking Lights | Transom Lights
- Dual Axle Trailer
Malibu’s M220 is an engineering marvel that rivals its top-of-the-line sibling, the M240. The M220 has Malibu’s iconic profile and high freeboard, but without sacrificing any of Malibu’s luxury, performance, or innovative features. In addition to making it easier to fit more passengers, the high freeboard also allows for additional storage and ballast capacity.
Furthermore, Malibu’s M-Line Hull ensures wakeboard wakes are crisp and clean with perfect formation, while surf waves are incredibly better than ever in nearly any condition imaginable. Clearly, Malibu was devoted to providing their customers with a boat that has only the best performance and features all marine sport enthusiasts have come to expect from Malibu.
Yes, I Want This Malibu M220!
Call Now – 402-359-5926
Email – email@example.com (or) firstname.lastname@example.org
MALIBU MONSOON™ ENGINES
Proudly made in our state-of-the-art Tennessee factory with GM direct injection technology, the Monsoon line has a host of industry firsts that have taken the inboard engine world by storm. The Monsoon line includes three of the most powerful, cleanest, and quietest engines on the market – The LT4, M6Di, and M5Di.
WAKE PLUS HULL
The Wake Plus hull is engineered for each Axis model, with wave generating running surfaces and customized swim platforms. To customize your wake for the perfect run, push a button to fill the Hard-Tank Ballast system and add up to 1,000 pounds of wake-creating ballast.
POWER WEDGE™ III
With just the push of a button, you can adjust your wake with ease and instantly gain another 1,500 pounds of ballast displacement along with wake or wave customization and Lift Mode for faster plane times.