2019 Malibu Wakesetter 22 VLX
22 LSV: UNPARALLELED PASSION
All-New 2019 LSV
With seating for up to 14 and two different hull choices, this all-new traditional bow can be set up for how your family plays. Choose the Diamond Multisport hull to get the most versatile wakeboarding/surfing/waterski surface on the planet, or opt for the Wake Plus Hull to go hardcore surf and wake.
Features may include:
G-FORCE WET SOUNDS TOWER SPEAKERS
- Our all-new onboard entertainment system by Wet Sounds has been digitally tuned to each of our models to maximize sound quality and clarity. Using the Command Center you can control the volume for each zone to put the sound right where you want it.
MALIBU COMMAND CENTER
- The Command Center is the smartest combination of digital interfaces and traditional controls in the category. The bright, high-resolution 12-inch MaliView touchscreen gives you finger-tap control of the ballast, Power Wedge III and Surf Gate. Also includes the Sport Dash analog control dial for Surf Gate, Power Wedge III, stereo and speed.
ALL-NEW PLUSH HELM SEAT
- Designed from the ground up, with new plush fabrics and padding, gives you the ability to turn without rotating the seat.
- Our patented FibECS chassis and eight-layer lamination process provides maximum durability and ensures a smooth, solid ride on the water.
SPORT SPECIFIC HULLS – DIAMOND OR WAKE PLUS HULL
- The Diamond Hull was created by reversing the chines, to create more lift at ski speeds. This design causes the rear of the hull to lift out of the water more, creating a flatter, softer ski wake. The Wake Plus Hull which allows the boat to sit deeper in the water at slower speeds for more water displacement.
INTEGRATED SURF PLATFORM (ISP)
- Malibu’s exclusive ISP starts with Model-Specific Performance Hulls, Quad Hard Tank™ ballast, and Malibu’s exclusive Power Wedge™ III and Surf Gate®. Control it all with the touch of a finger using the Malibu Command Center™ and our exclusive Surf Band™ wrist remote.